- The Jersey City Main Post Office building named as the Congressman Frank J. Guarini Post Office.
- New Jersey City University (NJCU) dedicated their library to Congressman Frank J. Guarini for his service to the university.
- The Guarini House at Saint Peter’s University serves as the residence for the College President.
- John Cabot University in Rome, Italy designated its campus as Frank J. Guarini campus.
- Honorary Doctorates bestowed by
- Dartmouth College —Hanover, NH
- Saint Peter’s University – Jersey City, NJ
- John Cabot University – Rome, Italy
- New Jersey City University – Jersey City, NJ
- Inje University – Gimhae, South Korea
- Georgian Court University – Lakewood, NJ
- Knight of the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic – Bestowed by President Giorgio Napolitano, Italy’s highest decoration
- The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta – Knight of Malta
- American Foundation of Savoy Orders – received the first Annual Civility Award from the House of Savoy
- Italy-USA Foundation Award, Office of the President of Italy, for the friendship between Italy and the United States
- New York University School of Law
- Honorary Member of the Order of the Coif
- Judge Edward Weinfeld Award, NYU School of Law Alumn
- Ellis Island Medal of Honor Recipient, National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO)
- The U.S. Court of International Trade, Man of the Year Award “for outstanding contributions to the administration of justice in International Trade Law”
- The Sierra Club Medal of Honor designated “Clean Air Champion” for his dedication to protecting the environment
- National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)—Lifetime Achievement Award in Leadership
- Leadership Award for Lifetime Public Service from NJCU at Ellis Island
- One to World Fulbright Scholarship Award
- First recipient of the “Frank J. Guarini Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award”–Hudson County Bar Association