The Jersey City Main Post Office building named as the Congressman Frank J. Guarini Post Office.
New Jersey City University (NJCU) dedicated their library to Congressman Frank J. Guarini for his service to the university.
The Guarini House on the campus of Saint Peter’s University’s serves as the residence for the College President.
John Cabot University in Rome, Italy designated its campus in honor of Frank J. Guarini.
- Honorary Doctorates bestowed by
- Saint Peter’s University – Jersey City, NJ
- John Cabot University – Rome, Italy
- New Jersey City University – Jersey City, NJ
- Inje University — Gimhae, South Korea
- Georgian Court University—Lakewood, NJ
- New York University School of Law
- Honorary Member of the Order of the Coif
- Judge Edward Weinfeld Award, NYU School of Law Alumni Association
- The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta-Knight of Malta
- Ellis Island Medal of Honor Recipient, National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO)
- Grand Marshall of Parade held at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941
- Presented Sierra Club Medal of Honor and designated “Clean Air Champion” for his dedication to protecting the environment
- The U.S. Court of International Trade, Man of the Year Award “for outstanding contributions to the administration of justice in International Trade Law”
- Knight of the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic–Bestowed by President Giorgio Napolitano, Italy’s highest decoration
- American Foundation of Savoy Orders—Received first Annual Civility Award from the House of Savoy
- National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)—Lifetime Achievement Award in Leadership